Siser EasyWeed Heat Transfer Vinyl or T-Shirt Vinyl, is perfect for use on fabrics and can be applied with a heat press or iron. Siser EasyWeed vinyl features:
- Siser EasyWeed allows you to weed small letters and fine designs easily
- Peels hot or cold
- Extremely durable, wash after wash
- Thinner than most films which makes it easier to weed
- Once applied, graphics and designs are light and flexible
- Use on 100% polyester, 100% cotton and all poly/cotton blends
- SISER EasyWeed is CPSIA Certified so it perfect for children’s clothing and accessories!
*Actual product width for Siser EasyWeed Electric color options is 14.5”.
Reverse cut (mirror cut) with 45 degree blade. Weed away excess material. Preheat garment in heat press at 302 degrees F for 4 seconds. Position EasyWeed application on garment and heat apply at 302 degrees F for 10-15 seconds, medium pressure. Teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on cold with mild detergent. No bleach. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines. Do not dry clean. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.